Advancing Critical Opportunities
The excitement you create during a meeting, call, or presentation begins to dissipate the moment you leave the meeting. Their next call begins, fires start, competitor meetings unfold, conditions change, decision makers evolve, and priorities shift. What does this mean? An opportunity that isn’t advancing is slowing dying. There are many factors that cause opportunities to stall or die. These factors include aspects that are within our control and others that are outside of our control. The most common culprits within our control are:
- Self-inflicted delays in meeting/decision progression that could have been prevented.
- Narrowly generated interest with a single decision maker, failing to involve and generate interest higher or wider within the organization.
Consistently advancing systemically important sales opportunities is a hallmark of top performers. The focus of this program is to advance large opportunities that represent significant growth potential for the business. The broader intent is to make sure sales opportunities are never stalling as a result of something that was within our control
This dynamic and interactive strategy program includes the following:
- The Client Opportunity Profile for assessing current status and future options
- Individual diagnostic sessions where each account action is further qualified
- Guiding suggestions and concrete recommendations made for next steps
- Web based session for interactive review, feedback and follow through.